Exchanges and Returns
Please note: EID SPECIAL SALE or BLUE LABEL SALE items are non-returnable and not covered under Bees' One Year Guarantee.
We know you will enjoy receiving your order every bit as much as we have enjoyed sending your carefully chosen items. If in the rare chance you receive your order and it is not of satisfactory quality or as described, we offer you the peace of mind of returning any stock item or order purchased from us for a refund or exchange within 7 days of purchase (the 'cooling off' period). This however does not apply to the following products for hygiene reasons – earrings, bindis, nose and hair ornaments or accessories. Please speak to one of our sales advisors for further details. We request that you follow the steps below for a smooth and efficient return.
1) Please ensure that all returns are notified to us by telephone on 020 8470 0600 and a pre-authorised returns reference number given to you at time of such notification be quoted with the returned product(s).
2) Returning the sales receipt or a copy of the receipt would ensure that your items are tracked and traced easily.
3) Please ensure that the returned goods are in saleable condition and returned in its original packaging with the security/barcode tag intact and attached securely to the product. "Saleable" means that there are no scratches, marks, or blemishes on the item; there are no signs of wear on the product, the tags, or the case; and the product must not have been sized or altered in any way. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used.
4) Please remember that it will be your responsibility that the items arrive back safely, therefore we recommend that for a secure delivery the best method is by using Royal Mail Special Delivery service and insured for the value of the goods. We can not be responsible for any loss or damage to goods in transit and unfortunately, no refunds will be allowed for goods returned in a damaged or otherwise un-saleable condition.
5) Goods specifically manufactured or co-ordinated to a customer’s own specification(s) will not be refunded unless we have made a mistake, when we will either refund or replace the same product or a product of equal value. Once an order has been placed with us, it will go into full production and is not longer eligible for cancellation or exchanges. If an order requires further adjustment or needs to be remade or resized this will be done so at a charge at discretion of Bees including postage and packing costs.
6) Charm bracelets specially designed to customer's own specification and correctly made, will incur a charge of £10 for fitting charges if returned for a refund.
7) Subject to the above, gift recipients are entitled to a non-refundable merchandise exchange. The gift receipt will need to be presented, and blank tags/security tags intact.
9) Shipping and insurance costs are not refundable. The cost of return postage to Bees for the goods and the gift item would be customers’ responsibility and must be returned in its original packaging, in a sellable condition and the Bees returns policy would apply. Any damage to the goods or the gift item would not be accepted for refund and will be returned to the customer upon Bees receiving the cost of return postage to cover the cost of returning the goods to the customer.
10) Goods once exchanged or customised cannot be refunded. Please contact us on 020 8470 0600 for more information.
11) All refunds will be processed within 10 - 30 days upon receipt of goods.
If you have any further questions relating to returning a product, please do not hesitate to contact any member of the Bees team and we will be delighted to help.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.