Terms & Conditions
Updated 21 May 2018
The Bees website (“site”) is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Bees site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Our Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time; any changes will be announced on the Bees site. You should check for such updates by clicking onto the customer service section to check the date of last such update. If you do not wish to accept the Terms and Conditions or any updates thereto, you should discontinue the use of the site. If you continue to use the site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the site will be construed as your acceptance and your agreement to be bound by those Terms and Conditions.
To register with Bees you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. We take privacy and security seriously and do not sell your personal information to any third party organisations.
Please inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details on our website. You may update your profile or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com and you will be directed to a link where you can access and amend your details.
Bees Privilege Club Members
1. Application for the Bees Privilege Club is open to any individual aged 18 years and over.
2. Bees reserves the right to accept or reject any application for membership in its absolute discretion.
3. The Bees Privilege Card is not a credit/debit or store card and used for membership identification. The Card is not transferable and remains the property of Bees. A member must return his or her Card without delay to Bees whenever requested by Bees or any other party acting on Bees’ behalf. A member must report a lost Card to Bees.
4. Only one Privilege Club membership is permitted per person.
5. Name or address changes by a member must be notified to Bees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. A member may at any time cancel his or her Privilege Club membership by advising via email to email@example.com
7. We do not offer Loyalty Points on items already marked down or on promotional sale.
8. Bees may change, vary, suspend or terminate benefits at any time without notice where permitted by law, save that reasonable efforts will be made to promptly post details of changes or variation, suspension or termination to shopbees.com.
9. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that information submitted at the time of subscription, is accurate, but neither Bees nor their agents accepts any liability with respect to any errors or omissions in any information whether written or verbal.
10. We hold your data in line with GDPR regulation of the EU. We collect, store and maintain your data via platforms including MailChimp and / or VendHQ. Both MailChimp and VendHQ operate fully secured data centres and have fully integrated to the new GDPR regulations. Our members and customers can at any time write to us and request to view their information and request changes. Please write to us and a member of our team will guide you.
11. All members will receive a Bees Privilege Club card in the post. We may from time-to-time send you promotional material through the post which you can opt out for at any moment.
12. We communicate with all our Bees Privilege Club members via telephone and various messaging services such as iMessage and WhatsApp.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can modify your browser preferences to reject them. However, if you choose to reject all cookies, you may be unable to use parts of the site.
In the event of any qualifying item(s), being returned for credit please ensure that the gift is returned with the item(s) being sent for credit/refund.
If the customer wishes to keep the gift item then payment can be made by way of Bees deducting £40.00 (purchase price of the gift item) from the amount of refund due.
The cost of return postage to Bees for the goods and the gift item would be customers’ responsibility and must be returned in its original packaging, in a sellable condition and the Bees returns policy would apply. Any damage to the goods or the gift item would not be accepted for refund and will be returned to the customer upon Bees receiving the cost of return postage to cover the cost of returning the goods to the customer.
Whilst all reasonable care is taken to ensure accuracy of the contents and information on this site, Bees or anyone associated with Bees cannot accept any liability for any loss arising out of direct or indirect use of this information. Bees reserves the right to change the data, references, product specifications, pricing or otherwise amend the contents in full or part at any time without notice.